The Unit Point shop was added in Ver.3.4.0. From the Shop menu under the Points tab you can acquire bonuses and units. Unit Points are acquired by selling units.
- When selling units, along with coins you will earn Unit Points. Different units are worth different amounts of Unit Points. See Unit Value.
- The maximum number of unit points you may hold is 999,999,999.
- Like using Chips, the Stamina Drink items will cause stamina overflow.
|Limit Over||Guerrillas (incld. Collabs)/Descends/Weekly/Events/7★ Heroes||5,000||Increases L.OVER by one.|
|Regular RS/Rainbow Collab Units||25,000|
|Limited RS/6★ Collab RS Units||75,000|
|6★ Limited Units||500,000|
|1/4 Stamina Drink||1,500||Restores 1/4 of total stamina.|
|1/2 Stamina Drink||3,000||Restores 1/2 of total stamina.|
|Full Stamina Drink||5,000||Restores all total stamina.|
|Experience Boost 2x||5,000||2x EXP upon completing a quest for 30 minutes.|
|Coin Boost 2x||1,000||2x coins upon completing a quest for 30 minutes.|
|Friendship Boost 2x||1,000||2x Friendship points for 30 minutes.|
|Link Boost 2x||1,000||2x Link Boost for 30 minutes.|
|Ticket Boost 2x||1,000||2x Tickets for 30 minutes.|
|Chain Battle Evasion||1,000||Chain battles do not occur for 30 minutes.|
- Note: Linkers and Baetyls rotate.
Using Consumption Items
Under the Quest page select the Items (アイテム) tab to see the your current consumption items and time remaining for those in use. If a consumption item is in use you must wait for it to expire before using another of the same effect. For example, you can not stack two 2x Coin boosts.
- ↑ Was temporarily unavailable due to bugs. http://divine.gungho.jp/maintenance/dg/pua59k0000004sqv.html