In Quest or Scratches, there is a chance of getting a unit with a plus sign. These units are known as "+1 Units". Each +1 Unit will possess a random +1 on either HP or ATK, giving an extra bonus to that stat.
+1 Units can be fused into other Units, for a maximum of +99 for each stat, +198 in total.
+1 Unit Overview
- When a Unit evolves, it will keep all of its + values.
- There is no way to "extract" a plus value from a unit, if you want another unit to have that + value you must fuse the + Unit away.
- Fusing a unit who already has the maximum amount of + values with more + units has no effect.
- Using a unit with + values as evolution material does transfer their + values onto the evolved unit, just like normal fusion.
- Fusing + units has no effect on cost as of Version 1.0.5.
- + Units sell value is significantly higher than regular units, every + value on the unit gives an additional 10,000 coins.
+1 Unit Value
As mentioned before, a unit can only hold 198 + values, for a maximum of +99 on HP and +99 on Attack.
|+1 Stat||Value of +1||Value of +99|
|HP +1||Unit's HP + 10||Unit's HP +990|
|Attack +1||Unit's Attack +5||Unit's Attack +495|
This means that a Unit can only go over its maximum base stat by 990 on HP, and 495 on Attack. As an example, here are three units with their original final base stats and +99 final stats.
|Unit||Original Max. HP||Original Max. ATK||+99 HP||+99 Attack|
+1 Unit Hunting
+1 Units don't drop frequently, and there's nothing one can do about this. There are some areas however that have a higher drop rate of +1 Units than others.
|Laboratory Areas||These two areas have a higher chance of dropping + Units than previous story areas by 1%.|
|Colorful Rush Casino (VIP)||Currently the area with the highest percentage of +1 Unit drop rate. This area is an event area, therefore it only occurs on special occasions. The VIP variant occurs every JST Sunday.|
|Mr. Divine ☆ Dungeon||With the 2x Bonus Drop Rate the + Units can drop frequently. Like the Colorful Rush Casino it is an event area.|
|Plus Rush Casino||An Egg Casino made to farm + Eggs. Results may vary, but the average number of eggs per run is 3.|